>I’ve been attracted to all things gold lately. I’ve never been a gold girl, but somehow it has finally caught my eye.
Been playing around a lot with gold chains, black beads, black hematite chains and turquoise gemstones. Unfortunately with 2 big assignments due date coming up I’m unable to find the time to take proper pictures *again*. I was thinking to start taking pictures of me wearing the jewellery, so you can better see what it actually looks like when worn.
Oh, and I signed up for Polyvore and will start making inspiration and mood board!I will show you the first one I made filled with golden beauties. It’s big, bold and gold!
PS: come check out my new shop at www.worldofaglaia.com 🙂
- the very fitst time I'm asking for your vote! Vote for Kai M at Bonds Baby Search 2015 bonds.com.au/babysearch/ent… 2 years ago
- RT @ladymelbourne: Got told police will be 'across the CBD' for the next month educating (& fining) pedestrians on how to cross the road. 2 years ago
- RT @ladymelbourne: Got a $74 fine for j-walking at Flinders St/Elizabeth St intersection today. Month long 'blitz' in response to pedestria… 2 years ago
- to sleep or to eat? the question i pose almost every night at 4AM after settling little master back to sleep #hungryandsleepy 2 years ago
- i miss coffee. 2 years ago
the history box